Committee & Board Job Descriptions
Coordinate the Boathouse Jacket and Backpack orders for any interested players. Work with vendors regarding any NA Lacrosse apparel and miscellaneous items to be presented for orders once the teams (MS&HS) are selected. Design a Team T-shirt to be given to every MS & HS player ($ comes from dues).
Responsible for all arrangements needed for the end of season banquest. Duties include:
- Work with Board/Coach to establish a date.
- Booking a venue and planning the menu
- Coordinate agenda with Board President.
- Prepare and send invitations to families and dignitaries.
- Coordinating Decorations
- Sign up parents to work shifts at the games;
- Stock the food, drink and paper products and maintain that stock;
- Arrive early to open the building and get the hot foods prepared;
- Stay until all cleanup is done and the building is locked;
- Get startup cash from treasurer and return the funds at the end of the season.
Spearhead and organize fundraising opportunities for the team
- Create programs for Senior Night and Banquet.
- Create programs for each home game.
- Plan the evening ceremony,
- Collect bios and pictures of seniors
- Provide names & information for Stadium Announcer
- Order flowers for Seniors and their parents,
- Order cake for the team.
- Photograph players and parents.
- Order balloon arch from UBO
Assist with the editing and updating of this website Work from your house!!!
Schedule and organize team photo day. Maintain display case in athletic hallway. Coordinate photography needs of the team.
UBO (Unified Boosters Organization) is made up of one representative for each NA sport. Attend 5 meetings per school year at the Baierl Center for approximately 2 hours each. Major functions for Girls LAX are to give a report to all members on the status of Girls LAX at the May meeting, and distribute applications for scholarships for seniors. The UBO rep chooses two seniors to be considered for the scholarships. It is also the UBO rep's responsibility to donate an item for the Kennywood raffle (Paid for from the Girls LAX budget). The UBO rep forwards information on the banquet date so the Athletic Dept can distribute Scholar Athlete Awards. Being a UBO rep is interesting-you learn a lot about the other sports and things like their fundraising, tryouts, etc, It is a great way to become involved with a minimal amount of time!